- Размещено: 26.03.2021 08:35
- Истекает через: Это объявление истекло
Standra:ASME B16.9,HT/T21631,MSS SP-43,DIN2605,JISB2313
Grade: TP304L,TP316L,TP310S,TP904L,DEPLEX 2205 ,2507,S31803
1. The stainless 90 degree elbow for pipe according to its radius of curvature to points, can be divided into the butt welding stainless 90 degree elbow for pipelong radius and short radius elbow. Long radius butt weld bend radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 times the pipe diameter, the E = 1.5 d. short radius butt weld bend radius of curvature is equal to the pipe diameter, R = 1 d. D is the diameter of the butt welding elbow, R as the radius of curvature, if no special instructions, general selection is 1.5 D bend
2. According to the pressure registration, there are about 17 types, which are the same as the American pipe standards, including Sch5, Sch10, Sch10s Sch20, Sch30, Sch40s, STD, Sch40, Sch60, Sch80s, XS.Sch80, Sch100, Sch120, Sch140, Sch160, XXS, among which the most commonly used are STD and XS
3. According to the Angle of the elbow, there are 45 degree butt welding elbow, 90 degree stainless 90 degree elbow for pipeand 180 degree stainless 90 degree elbow for pipeand other elbows with different angles
4. Materials: stainless steel, carbon steel and alloy steel
The surface quality and mechanical properties of the elbow are the same as those of the pipe.In order to weld the bento, the material of the steel is the same as that of the pipe being joined.The use of the electrode should adhere to the monotonous, titanium and calcium type should be monotonous for 1 hour after 150鈩? low hydrogen type should be monotonous for 1 hour after 200-250鈩? to prevent the electrode coating oil and other dirty, to prevent the increase of carbon content and affect the welding quality.
During welding, carbide is separated by repeated heating, which reduces corrosion resistance and mechanical properties.After welding the hardenability is larger, brief attack crack.If the same type of electrode welding, it is necessary to carry out the preheating of more than 300鈩?and after welding about 700鈩?slow cooling treatment.If the welding part cannot be heat treated after welding, chrome-nickel stainless steel electrode should be used.
In order to improve corrosion resistance and weldability of stainless steel elbow, proper amount of stability elements Ti, Nb, Mo, etc.Weldability is better, when choosing the same type of chromium stainless steel welding rod, elbow should be more than 200鈩?preheating and welding after about 800鈩?tempering treatment.If the weld can not be heat treated, should use chrome-nickel stainless steel electrode.
Stainless Steel Elbow factory
Всего просмотров: 32, за сегодня: 1